Friday, July 6, 2007

The Z-O-N-E ZONE

Have you ever plan on doing things like well assignment but in the end you did none?

Well, I have..

It feels so weird, well not that weird really. It's just from time to time especially weekends, I planned to do my assignment..
Angel Na: Come on, Na you got to do this the faster the better.
Devil Na: I know..I know but I still have tons of time..
Angel Na: yes you do but won't it better if you get it done sooner?
Devil Na: yeah..but....
In the end Devil Na wins!! It's always like that..especially when the assignment isn't due for a long time. I mean, I can't lie to myself and said the assignment is due tomorrow when it's not right? that's just weirder then my "arguing to myself" habit.

Ok, so why the title is THE ZONE not LAZINESS? Well, because from all this jazz I actually realize that if I want to do my stuff, I need to be in my ZONE.
What "ZONE" you ask? Well, it's a "ZONE" that I created where I litterally surrounded with all the stuff that I need, the "ZONE" when I only focused on my assignment and not even get up for anything, the "ZONE" where no one but me and my stuff and the sound of TV are, heck..I even chase my sis away..*LOL*

Why do I need to do that? Why do I chase my sis away? well, I don't know, if there is someone around me when I'm doing my "stuff" it makes me lost my "mojo" *gosh, mojo..haven't heard it since ever..LOL* Geez..it's just called 'you can't concentrate' NO IS NOT! TV can make people unfocus too but nope, it doesn't distract me.

So yeah, I always need my ZONE, with it I can do stuff faster than you can answer "why she chased her sis away?"*LOL* ok maybe not that fast, but you got the idea.
Also, it really pointless for me to force myself to do stuff that I don't feel like doing at the moment, I tried..in the end I got so little done, better use the time to do other stuff..like doing some pointless thing called "browsing around the inet", "changing the TV's channel every so often though I know there is none on", "blogging and then saved it as draft, just like I'm doing now", washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen..well this isn't pointless right?this is a good thing that I actually do all the time to avoid myself from doing assignment..*LOL* and last but not least just like I was doing this whole day from 10am-now(12.21am) arguing w/ myself..
Angel Na: why am I not doing the assignment?
Devil Na: well duh
?you still have time tomorrow..
Angel Na: but tomorrow we are going to make kroket *yes people, we are going to make kroket =D*
Devil Na: I know, but remember the other day I finished the whole drawing less then 30 mnts, so no worries..I'll got everything done tomorrow nite
Angel Na: TOMORROW NITE? are you crazy!
Devil Na: ok2, wake up early tomorrow and get it done!!
Angel Na: well that's better
Once again Devil Na wins! and yeah, I'm going to get up early tomorrow to get it done..*well it might not be tomorrow anymore when I post this since I'm not going to post this now (now is Saturday, June 30)..LOL*

Anyway, what do you think? do you have the same problem with me? I'm sure you do!lol

UPDATE: Ok, so Na Devil win yet agian and I ended up doing my project on monday..and it's done.. but then I'm not so satisfied w/ the result so I made another one on tuesday and wednesday and I like it so much better than the 1st one (look at my upcoming blog for this one....)
Also, yup, we made the Kroket and made it again last night..yummmm...upcoming..BASO GORENG!!!hahahaha...

®

No comments: