Saturday, April 7, 2007

HONOR SOCIETY

So yeah..I have good news!!
I've been invited to Honor Society n already got in it..we do ceremony n all..


Members' only..


Certificate ----------- The pin!!


We even have our own pledge..



Half of the member..try find me..*duh?!it's easy!!*

Other then this ceremony thing..we also had our 1st meeting!!n guess what?!I'm the Kappa Omicron Nu's treasurer 2007-2008..sure I can be the President..but then I feel that, it'll be too muchh work so I decided to be the treasurer instead..n definitely the most important thing in an organization..no treasurer=no money=no organization..LOL..less work then the president but the most important position..lol..but I bet people that "see" it think....asian=treasurer=do the math..lol..get it??

®

7 comments:

Amelia said...

what kind of organization is dat, sis? some kind like phi teta kapha *eh bener kan ya?* gitu?

n congrats for being chosen as the trasurer, although i dunno what is ur duty n stuffs. lol

-Na- said...

It's for honor students sis...3.xx and above GPA..

Treasurer kan bendahara sayang...not actually chosen..I got to choose..I choose that instead of president..hihihi..

Amelia said...

ohh icic..lol. wah hebat loe GPA loe 3.xx and above. If only it's dat easy to get such a high GPA in mass comm -_- Lol..

ahh ic..haha...if u become the president it means more work to do..haha

gud luck sis
muach

-Na- said...

Trust me sis..it's not easy!!!I juggle everyday in this univ to maintain that, especially with 2 majors!!But..I feel it's a must for me eh..lol
EHHHH, I thought the last time we talked about GPA..yours is also high no?

Yeah..president, more responsibility, more work, more other stupid things to do..lol

Amelia said...

Lol where got? my gpa is so-so only...yea2 blame me for my laziness and blame the assignments as well. lol =p

yea, with ur double major, it sure is damn hard to maintain dat 3.xx GPA.

btw, are you d only asian in the society sis? from the pic, it looks like u're the only black-haired there..lol

-Na- said...

Masa toh??prasaan waktu tu 3.xx an?wadoh..salah ingat kah saya??

Yup!!as alwayz!!the only asian here n there..lol..

Amelia said...

haha..iya ada sih yang GPA gue 3, tapi CGPA-nya ga nyampe 3..hehehehe..

ouw..wah2..*clap hands* gud job sis! proud of ya =D