Sunday, April 8, 2007

GUYS=PERVERT!

OK!!What's wrong w/ guys?!?!

I keep getting messages asking "can I get to know u?", "can I get ur number", "wow, u r hot babe", etc2!! ever since..


I'm using this pic on fs!!



Seriously!??!wat is wrong w/ this pic??I don't get it..it's just a normal pic of me.. Sure i'm wearing skirt n all, not like my other pics on fs..BUT!!I totally never meant to "invite" weird attention!!! I'm using it because it was a pic from my bday..

I'm just annoy!!!before this pic everything was normal..sure there're some people that viewing my profile but nvr like this one...Ever since this 1, almost 200++ people that I don't know viewing my profile!!good thing I locked it!!!hahahha...

The 1 that bother me the most is that a guy that actually in my friends list also msg me n asked if he can get to know me!!r u stupid!!We know each other already!!*though I don't remember how* See...isn't that an evidence that this pic is the effect of the "getting to know" mode!!! it's like "where the hell were u b4? I've been on your friends list n yet just now you try to get to know me!?!?!" stupid guy!! just say "I like ur pic!!" n I'm totally cool w/ that, I'm used to it anyway!!
No need to ask other things that u don't even bother wat the
answer is!! and no need to ask me to add u up!

I'm just annoy of the fact they want to add me as friend just because of MY PIC!!!


BUT..I'm not gonna lose!!! I don't care!!they can drool however they want!I'm keeping it as my profile's pic!!hah!

I know that guys r pervert by nature..*lol* but just to be fair w/ all the guys out there...This is 1 prove that guys ARE bunch of pervert at least 80% of them are..see I'm a fair gal!!lol!!

®

3 comments:

Amelia said...

haiyah nekk...still ya? ckckck...
like what i've told u before, i think that pic of urs is quite sexy. so it's no wonder that guys would like to "know" u better.
ummm..maybe it's becos a bit revealing there..?

-Na- said...

Where is the revealing part?!!?it only short le..but i don't think it's that badddd...oh well..LOL..

Amelia said...

yea it's short.
but well, i dunno what to say either. lol