Friday, May 4, 2007

FINALLY!!

OMG!!I'M SOOOO GLAD THIS SEMESTER FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!

I'm freaking tired!!!!! This final week I only slept like 13 hours!!!!!imagine that!!!
1wk at least 24 hours of sleep, count only 6 hours each from monday till thursday obviously.

SOOOO I lack 11 hours of sleep!!! OMG!!!! Other than sleeping hour, I didn't eat properly for the last 3 days too!!I only ate once a day and then go back to project!!! and it wasn't even a meal..just a sandwich or piece of chicken!! GOOSSSHHH!!!!
PS: I haven't sleep n eat today..n yet I'm blogging...

Gotta go!!!hungryyy..... n sleepy..
but wanna go shopping..

4 comments:

Amelia said...

wahhh senengnya dah selese semester..i still have around 2 more weeks to go..
still left 2 projects tho..1 individual mdi project and 1 ftv group project. wish me luck. lol

i also wanna go shoppingggggg XD

Anonymous said...

wheee. asiknya dah kelar. i have one more killer exam to go, then done with the semester. can't wait for this week to end. hehe.

what are you doing for summer, na?

Amelia said...

sisss..no update??

-Na- said...

Maapp...no time eiiii..wanna post the road trip things but it's still in draft..LOL..haven't got a change to finish it up!!argghh...