Monday, June 25, 2007

Ambiguous LOVE

When you said I LOVE YOU, did you mean it??

Have someone ever ask u that question? what's ur answer??

It's hard for me to answer that w/out further explaination..why??well..here is why..
First of all, I said I LOVE YOU to someone all the time, you can say casually..here's the categories..LOL..
Friends, including the not so close one...it's just like a "normal gesture" ..when someone in this do something really nice to me..I'll say LOVE YOU!!!

Fams, when someone ask me do you love your fams? yes I do, but there is special bonding between fams where you don't actually need to say "I LOVE YOU" but we all know we love each other..got it??

Soo..yeah.. I SAID I LOVE YOU every so often.. If you are my friend, you must know this by now..
Do I mean it??yes I do mean it but not mean it "mean" it, got it? I say that all the time but never think about it any further. It's totally different w/ the I LOVE YOU to someone more than friend, someone you have FEELING more than friend but not your family either whom I can casually say I LOVE YOU to or don't need the word I LOVE YOU to actually know I love them.

Which come to the last category..
My special someone
..that someone more than friends not fams.. WELL, it'll be REALLY REALLY HARD for me to say I LOVE YOU and "mean" it. "Why??isn't it just normal gesture for you?" you asked..well yeah..but it's just different..plus!!!!I haven't found out BY MYSELF the TRUE meaning of this one just yet..

So, for u my friends if I said "LOVE U" to you guys, I do mean it but not in that way, so u don't need to wonder or think it any further especially if you are a guy..

AND for that special someone out there somewhere AND IN THE FUTURE..LOL..If I don't say I LOVE YOU to ya when you said I love you..it might be mean I'm not in that state yet (this goes w/ my "not giving my whole heart" policy)..or I just don't have the courage yet to say it the way I want to mean it..*I'm a shy girl u know!!LOL* If this is the case I do hope u'll stop "hinting" me ..I'll say it myself..EVENTUALLY..LOL
Also, for that special someone, I would hope you don't say this 3 words casually to me because for me it really is a BIG WORD if you mean it. This might be also why it's hard for me to say it + if you say it every so often it's just become another word.

I guess it is true when a Korean American comedian, Henry Cho said that girls have their own languages which only girls can understand...
Like what I said above..I mean it but not "mean it" "mean it".
He said like this..girls said "it's a date" but not a date "date", I like you but not like u "like u".. Guys will think..what the hell??so u like me or not?? but girls will understand, don't you girls???LOL..

Anyway.....so if you get confuse about my ambiguous "love you" words..just come back here and read carefully, which category are you at.LOL....

®

26 comments:

Amelia said...

lol yea i understand what you mean there. girls with their own language. hahahaha...

I LOVE YOU SIS! =D

-Na- said...

See..I know u'll understand..we're girls after all...unlike some stupid guys that don't understand the meaning of ambiguous word..such as ur DODOL BOYFREN!!wakakakak...

Love you too sis!!!

Amelia said...

LOL my dodol boyfriend ar? hmm...dear are u dodol?kekekekeke....

Anonymous said...

I love every girl...

Anonymous said...

btw yank, so you love me "love me" or u just love me "love me"?

-Na- said...

Yup..he is dodol one..well both of u are..that's why u r the....DODOL COUPLE!!!!!

boon: yeah..you do, huh? n I LOVE U too..but I still love my sis even more...hahaha...

Oo-oh...that's the question nekk...hm..so, wat's the answer??

Amelia said...

errr -_-
i love you "love you"
LOL

Anonymous said...

so it means you dont actually love me "love me" but u love me "love me"?

Amelia said...

wth.
now u make confuse, gendut! Lol
i actually love you "love you"
hahaha...

nek: i am not dodolll..and we are cute couple, not dodol. Mwahahahahaha :p

-Na- said...

Wakakakk...kaco...forget it lha...
Boon: as long as ur feeling to my sis is genuine..i know she'll do the same too...*hopefully "-_-* LOL..right sis??
Why is my blog become msg wall?!??haiz....
Let's end this...the result..
boon love "love" mei
mei love "love" boon
Na love both mei n boon..*more on mei less on boon..wakakak*

THE END!!!!
*any result outside here..just leave it between u two!!!*

Amelia said...

LOL. Ckckckck all of us are dodols. Hahahahaha...
And yeap, i m agree with u sis :)

kita menyampah di comment box.lol

Anonymous said...

but i thought that is how the girl language sounded?

lol

no one calls my girl dodoL >=(

she's smart, cute, talented, pweety, kind, sweet, hawt, caring and bla bla bla bla ~

i love you ah mei. i mean i love you "love you"..

okie this is gay..

I LOVE YOU AH MEI, no buts ifs or whatever. A DEFINITE I LOVE YOU!!


p.s: Na is sooooo gonna kill us lol.

-Na- said...

U BET I'LL!!!!dodol couple!!nyampah in my place!!!

No one call ur girl dodol..yeah right..LOL...n please don't use tweety languages...pweety??!?!?that's only for cute little tweety and u r sooo far from that...

Amelia said...

Rofl!
Dodol semua deh ah..hihihi
be careful. she might send a malet to you and make it whack you automatically

Anonymous said...

after everything that i said and done and she never even defend me..

instead she ask you, Na, to send an auto-malet to whack me...

na, now you know who is the one not loving who.. /aih

Amelia said...

=(

-Na- said...

HAIZ!!!Stop it lha u two!!!!Didn't I tell u girls have their own language and if she doesn't say anything to u doesn't mean she isn't feeling the same..

N..though she ain't asking me to send u one i'll send it anyway...LOL..
Ok, let's end this here..i don't want sampah comments end up more then that..ok?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

hum.. attempt no2.. coz attempt no1 is failed to publish.. stupid button >_< wahahaha....

nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nih gue kasi hasil pemikiran gue di tengah malam dinginnya susana puncak di indo....
well the conclusion is.. the word "like", "love", or what ever it is have a certain meaning 4 girls, it's not like they didn't mean it.. i believe they mean it, but u guys must learn the "true meaning" behind every word.. well if u got any trouble with it.. don't hesitate just call Steven.. i'll help u to understand women thought... even sometime it mean u'll get hurt (sometime) LOL.....

-Na- said...

Huh??so did u actually understand or not??ok..here I said it..
I like u but not like u, like u..do u understand what i mean??if so, wat is it and what is ur respond?

Anonymous said...

itu kayah gue suka sama elo, tapi cuman suka aja enggak make embel2 apa2 lagi di belakang

-Na- said...

So, if I said I like you but not like you like you.. what do u think I mean?Do u think i actually like u or just like u as a friend?

Anonymous said...

hmmm the answer is u like me just as a friend

-Na- said...

I guess he got it after all nek..well, some guys do understand..LOL..

Amelia said...

Hahahaha yea

Anonymous said...

geez. so many comments on this posting. :]

understand and agreed with what you said.. it's almost complicated.

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a scarcely any of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period file and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer contain out my position as highly and fail me know what you think. Thanks.