Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Divirginized Moment..

After 24 years having the so called virgin hair.. I did something crazy..dyed my hair purple!


OK, it didn't show up that nice indoor and it turned kinda blue-ish instead..but still, I DYED my  hair!!! n I had to bleach it too. Not the whole head tho...just streaks...

Then it got so weird hence I re-dyed it again...what color?!?guess!!!


YES PINK!!!!! This time is crazier coz it's almost the whole outer part of my hair!

The one that did all this to me is my trusty friend that does crazy color all the time to her own hair....

There you go...Mo!! Aww..look at my nice nice black hair before she touched me!LOL!!
I love her hair tho...too bad we can't achieve that on mine.


Oh, 1 thing I realized peepz judge, tho they supposedly shouldn't..I'm talking about peepz who aren't suppose to judge here...get my hint!? 
Let just say..those people were nice to me before my pink hair, not nice to me when I've pink hair, and back to nice after I'm back to normal...*sigh*

OOoooo..n I LOVE how a best friend of mine actually called at 2am n said "what the hell did u do to ur hair??!!?!" Thought he didn't approve..then he actually gave suggestion on how he thinks would look better on me..LOL!silly goose!hahahaa...

Still all in good fun! Now I'm back to black..why?!?coz I'm bored already..LOL! I'm easily bored..u know how I am..always n always bored at something quickly..honestly this including people too. 
So if after a while..I still hang around u..that means u can keep me on my toes! N I LOVE that...teehee..

Btw, I dyed it back to black by myself!I'm proud that I did it!!!no stain anywhere!!! Then again...I have the super GURU Mo!!

Anywhoo...just a lil' FINALLY F-U-N update from lil' ol' me..XD


Bisou! Bisou!

®

3 comments:

Amelia said...

What? You've dyed it back to black again?? o.O
But it was only such a short period of time -___-"

Anyway, I feel like dying my hair too, but temporarily only. There's this Japanese brand temporary hair color that works like shampoo. Easy to use, and the color's quite good also. Lol. Maybe gonna try it :p

-Na- said...

Yeah...the purple/blue was 3 weeks, then the pink was 1 week or so...u know me la bored easily..hahaha..

Just try the pink sis!!hahahaa...would be nice..but that shampoo would it work since u have black hair?!?!

Amelia said...

lol my hair is not even black anymore. It's kinda brown-reddish if you get what I mean. I guess it's caused by all those times I spent having outdoor activities (trekking, etc.) hahahaha. It looks black indoor, but when you see it in broad daylight, it really looks like I've dyed my hair. Some friends thought I really dyed my hair. hahaha