Sunday, June 13, 2010

PROMISE BREAKER=ME NO LIKEY

You know..I think from now on I'll just update this blog every time I need to let out my annoyance or whatever...So basically place for me to rant..LOL!!

Anywhooo..U know I'm mean, a bitch, etc...etc..whatever u wanna say but I always n I mean ALWAYS keep my word. If I made a promise, no matter how hard it is I'll try to fulfill it. So you know it..I H-A-T-E it when people just easily broke their promises to me, especially if that promises are important and their reason are either stupid or whatever..you know it's not like you don't have a choice kinda thing.

BUT it's fine w/ me if it's just a stupid promises and u canceled on me and you said sorry..I'll be totally fine w/ it. Prolly annoy at first but I'll forgive u right away.

So today, someone broke one's promise to me. I mean I guess one did at first and I didn't care for it..Basically it's like this-different scenario btw....
I asked people to come w/ me because I want them to celebrate my bday n I'll be paying for it. Then they said sure. But, this person said..opz sorry I don't feel like partying that day.
So I was like..ok whatever and didn't put this person on the list and when I did that that person said..
Person: so ok, my name isn't on the list. I guess I'm not going.
Na: WTH?!! didn't u say u don't feel like partying?
Person: well I was j/k..
Na: -_-" so u r going right?!
Person: if you aren't paying
Na: whatever..i'm paying n you are going...
Person: Ok..ok..

The ending basically was that person was going to the party...but guess what..today when the time come...
Person: Ok guys, I'm going home..
Na: ?!?!?! *didn't say anything*
By that I know that that person won't be going..so I was like whatever...Then I went somewhere n eh?!that person was still there..n that person came up to me and like...
P: hey, I'm going home..
Na: Oh ok bye...

N someone else jump in...that was nice of him..I appreciate that...thanks man!
M: didn't u promise to go..
P: I know but I had that thing...bla..bla..bla..
I wasn't really listening at this point the moment I heard they talked was when..
M: well yeah..but u promised u r going to this party..
Na: yeah what he said...

Really tho, I didn't know what's going on but that good guy friend of mine n that promise breaker kept talking bout it till a point where.. basically
M: well whatever it's up 2 u..
And he was somewhat a bit annoyed by it too.....

Funny thing is...I wasn't pissed by it but I was like yo I'm D-O-N-E w/ this person like D-O-N-E. Why?!?! because that person didn't even do what any other decent human being would... Like if you were gonna cancel on someone..wouldn't u at least have the gut to tell me in person like this?!?
P: hey, sorry I can't go because bla..bla..bla..
not like
P: ok guys I'm going home...bye..
and also not...
Came to me in person after someone told u to!!!Like WTH?!?!?! Oh, n that someone who told u to tell me didn't tell me about it, I knew someone told u to come n talk to me in person-so don't go up in that someone's face n be like "WTH!!?!?!"
Sorry, guess I don't have enough confidence on u from the very beginning..LOL!!!!
Even then u didn't tell me 'I can't go' u just said 'I'm going home...' Like what?!?!!?!? I don't need to know u r going home I need u to tell me you can't go..u promise breaker!


I might be mean or a bitch but at least I know when to be a bitch and when to be a decent person w/ moral!! Oppzz.. was I a bit mean there?!LOL!!

Eh...whatever....the only thing I know now is that I'm at a point where there is no return...I'm done w/ u and we gonna leave it at that...
Oh, u know what's funny?! I actually had a feeling that u gonna cancel on me..guess that's why my respond was like that..like whatever bye..LOL! N another thing is that I feel waaaayyy free-er too..like I feel like ever since I stopped caring bout u, there has been a very very heavy weight lifted from my shoulder..weiiiirrdd....hhmmm..interesting..LMAO!!!

Aight I'm donneeee..... XD

®

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Ngek ngek ngekk~

so annoying sia -_-