Friday, March 14, 2008

WICKED AWESOME FABZ 22nd BDAY!!-part 2

Okey Dokey!! Let's continue with the dinner party itself..So we went out of town for dinner!AGAIN..Thanks to Tam, he drove us around! and we eat at this FUN Chinese Buffet. When we arrived..of coz..everyone is looking right at us because we all dress up! Especially me n Tam..me with the yellow dress n Tam w/ the "suit"! LOL!!


OK...for this post..I'll let pics do the talking huh?!

Moi@ the b'day gal!


FOOD!!!

Gillie~Na~Crab's legz..LOL!

The galz+FOODZ!!!


Gil~Na~Tam


Sis~Na


JCK~Na


Feels like in an old Chinese Picz..LOL!


Try to sit Prettieee-ly..LOL!


THEN...after that we move place to Tam's apartment! why not my place?!? TRUST ME! U don't want to see my place rite now!!HAHAHA...


Finally!after those 3 were distracted by TV!


Cheers!!!^^


Someone is being a DITZ n spill her drink on the NEW dress!!n another 1 is being annoying n took a pic of it!GEEZZ!!LOL!


After making sure the stains r gone!LOL!


Naughty Hello Kitty trying to eat my cake n drink my alkie!!LOL!


YUP!I'm turning 22..older~wiser?!not so much..LOL


LOOK at that big ASS knife!


Yummmm...^^


The rest of these are just us camwhoring!WAIT!More like I asked them "NICELY"!LOL!



There u go!finally can see the whole outfit!


Girliezz!


Urghh..too much drink!LOL!


Trying to act innocent..LOL!


I cracked up when Gil said something bout the PERFECT happy family!LOL!


Now that's better!


I think it's supposed to look like that I was thinking "Plz..don't act cute, Gil!"


Kiddies group vs more "mature" group..which 1 is which, I'll let u decide!


Whatever happened..LOL


It's just get weirder by the night!LOL!


Kissiee!Kissssiies!!


That looks like a HUGE sloppy kiss!LOL!


*Hmm..something look better on that side!LOL!*



It's on FIRE!!Those two look worried!LOL!


I think by this time..it's already the next day!LOL!!Only the 2 kids that still up for more pics!


~THE END~







WAIT!!I'M NOT DONE YET!!


Tadaa...one more time of my sweet hubby!LOL!

Pre-wed picture!LOL!


Honestly tho...on Monday..when I was walking to campus..It suddenly hit me (yeah..need 2 days after), the way Tam presented the present *LOL*, in a box and all that...make me feel like all those girlz in all those Asian drama where the guys gave them the perfect dress!!LOL!! don't u think so?!?!LOL!!! Well..of coz in my case is not like that lha! but it looks like that!hahaha...

LOOK at that..hahaa..I flipped the top box just so they all are black!hihihi


LETS END THIS POST w/.....


Well duh?!?!the pic of the bday gal of coz!!



Do ya think I look all girlie in this post?! wait till u see my next post! I think for those of u who know me from way back will get the surprise of ur life!!LOL!

Wait n see!!hehehe


®

No comments: