Friday, March 14, 2008

WICKED AWESOME FABZ 22nd BDAY!!-part 1

WARNING: LONG ENTRY...

I know it's a bit late..but I seriously just have the time to do it like just now!OMG! Life has been CRAZY!!U can't even imagine!!!! There is no break whatsoever!! OPPPPZZZ...back to the actual topic!!

MY WICKED AWESOME FABZ 22nd BDAY!!!!

Yup2, so my bday although in the middle of my crazy schedule, I think it was FABZ! not that my previous bdays weren't..BUT...Oh~ nvm! I'll just let u decide if it's AWESOME or not...

So, it's all start with me waiting and waiting and waiting on the day of my bday for Tam (read: 1 of my best friends) to call me..HECK I was getting worried..since we needed to go really soon! then he called me and said he is in Des Moines (read: the town that we r going to for my bday). So okay, finally he called right!?and he said he'll call back when he is in town...so I was like multitasking!! working on my project *I KNOW!!!Project!on my bday!!grr* and getting ready to go!
Suddenly, Tam called again...
Tam : Hey, can u open the door for me?
Na : *huh?!?* what?!u r here??
Tam: Yup..
Na : Oh Ok...hold on..*weird, didn't he said 1/2 hours or so more?*
~after a while~
Tam : What took so long?
Na : nothing.
~Fact is..I was putting on the clothes that I'm gonna wear..OK, to be honest..I thought he gonna surprise me or something..since well, I felt that our conversation bout my bday is a bit weird..LOL..And well, I putting on clothes just in case he gonna take pics or something..wouldn't want to look bad..would I?!LOL..I know I'm so full of myself sometimes..LOL! So anyway..~
Tam : *a box appear from behind him* Here, I've something for ya!


Just kidding!!of coz that's not it! But, it's from him too..early bday "present".LOL

Now!that's more like it!!

Na : *smile brightly*
Tam : open it!

Of coz..though the yellow part all on the corner..guess which one my eyes go to 1st?
Na : *saw something yellow n my mind went blank n my eyes blocked other stuff..LOL* OMG!!!!!!!!!!YELLOW DRESS!!!!! *stunt* OMG!

Ain't it so perfect!?!? I was looking for a yellow dress for the longest time!!!=D
Now I just need a long gown in baby yellow..anyone wanna buy that for me?!LMAO

~Ok this is kinda weird..cause I open my bedroom door and told my sis..
Na : Sis!!!LOOK!!! YELLOW DRESS!!!!

~See how weird is that?who would go to their sis to say that after getting a great present?!? I think I was kinda stunt u know..and then of coz..
Na : Aww...*hug Tam* thank you!!
Tam : wait there is more..open it.

This box is inside that black box next to the yellow dress above...
Na : *didn't say a thing..proceed opening the next box..* OMG! R u serious?!a whole make up?! r u gonna put it on me? LOL! u know I don't know how..

Tam : *hihihi* Still one more...
Na : *open the other box, I think by this time I was speechless already..*

Ok, this is a different bracelet..but something went wrong w/ the first bracelet so we exchange it..so just pretend this is how it looks like when I open it. ^^

Tam : I think it goes well w/ the dress..Try it on..

OK...Let's stop that conversation..a minute before we're gonna go..

Na : *putting on necklace*
Tam : Nah..u don't need that.
On the car...
Tam : where is ur necklace?
Na : I thought u said no?
Tam : one more surprise!! *another box from his bag*


Na : Aww....

I know, u might think it's not so me...but I actually LOVE em! (necklace n bracelet)

I think that was the HIGHLIGHT of my bday for me! Ain't he so SWEET?!?! The sweet thing isn't only the gifts! but the way that he actually thought about it, u know?! He actually thought about the whole outfit!even the shoes (he saw my new shoes collection before)..That's why I thought it was weird when I said I'm gonna wear my new shoes and he asked "which one?" LOL!
Plus! the make up! tho he knew I can't do make up but he actually listen.. I said a while back.. "hmm..I wonder how'll I look like w/ make up, u know there is this friend of mine that look TOTALLY different!!" n there it is! a whole make up!!hahaha...Even more shocking, he bought the dress a month or so ago! cool huh?! I think it is!

People always say that the present ain't matter..even I said it before..and it's true! BUT! Isn't it just make you all happy inside to know that at least your best friend know what you like and actually thought about you when they try to find u a present? I guess.. the saying "It's the thought that count" has different meaning for me..yes it's true it's the thought that count when u r ACTUALLY thought about it..not "ok whatever.." that...that's not a thought watsoever!LOL!!

OF COZ! It doesn't mean I only appriciate friends like Tam, I don't need people that close to me to be "like" Tam..he is just SPECIAL..*awww*! but at least when u know about me (my kinda close to close friends)..I kinda expect that you would think bout me when you try to find me a present..not just.."oh well..this looks decent! let's go w/ it then.." kinda thing..
Like Gil's gift for example...tho I don't like stuff animal and all that jazzz..but I still like her present...why?!because it relates to me..I love yellow!!and she knew it..n she gave me..

Even the body inside the clothes is yellow!
Even cooler..it's from Japan..she went there a while back.. which I think she wants to keep it for herself..yet she still gave em to me! that's why I sooooo appriciate it and make everyone thought I actually LOVE stuff animal..LOL!
See...I'm not that hard to PLEASE...LOL! As long as u appriciate me n think about me..it's enough!LOL!
Anywayyyyy...continue to part 2 for the actual "party". I know it's weird to start with presents first but hey...it happened like that! except Gil's.
BEFORE that..Here is how it looks like after I put on all of em...
.....
...........
..........
..............
........
.........
......
..............
.........
..........
........
..............
.........
......
....
.......
.........
..........
.....
...............
..........
........
....

LOL!!!Did I scare u there??! I look like a pretty yet psycho killer ain't I? Yeah..even Gil n Tam kinda scare w/ my eyes..LOL

HERE is the real one!

There he is! the SWEETEST guy ever!!

continue to....part 2!

®

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Wowww....ur hubby is just so sweet! lol

You need to start to learn how to make up, sista. Come come I show you. LOL :p

And yea, the necklace may be not so you, but heyyy there's no harm in trying a new diff style, ritee?

:)

-Na- said...

Huhhh?!?!how do u know he is my hubby?!I don't think I mention that to u before?!did I?haha...

Yeahh...about the make up..I'll hold u on dat...till we meet again!hihihi...

Rite?!?the necklace n bracelet not so me..but I LOVE it!!hihihi

Amelia said...

LOL thanks for the fs' bulletin board, sista. You mentioned about it before. Lol

Till we meet again? when.... -_-"

-Na- said...

LOL!Seriously? nvr know u actually read em lha!!LOL!!

Yeahh..till we meet again...when?!hmm..when we meet!?!?wakakkak..it just nvr ending..lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.